- Selecting Strategic Projects
- Aligning Project Portfolio of IT Strategy
- IT Organization Structure to for enabling Business Agility
- Establishing Enterprise Architecture Team
- Blueprinting Information Architecture and BPM and
- Service Engineering Process
What was surprising to me was that even though most of the us early adopters have shared our key learning and best practices on blogs such as this, most IT organizations are still struggling to focus on their core competencies - such as defining the roles and responsibilities of each teams, separations of development and support teams, communicating IT goals to all teams, establishing Enterprise Architecture teams and defining and enforcing the application life cycle (services life cycle come next).
If this is the state in the heart of the hi-tech industry, woder how it is out there in other industries. It would great to get the feedback on what the rest of you are observing .