Thursday, November 01, 2007

Best Practices: Establishing Enterprise Architecture Teams

In one of my previous post I had published the first draft of the presentation on Establishing the Enterprise Architecture team. Based on some feedback and my own experience, I have now updated it with the following additional details:

  1. The strategic role of the EA team
  2. Enterprise Blueprinting benefits and guidelines
  3. Enterprise Architecture Review process

and finally the EA domain model from the SOA Consortium EA 2010 effort. Please click here for the pdf version and do drop me a line at feedback@soablueprint.com for the PowerPoint version.

- Yogish -

No comments:

Key Learnings - Using EDA to implement the core SOA principle of "loose-coupling"!!!

A lot has been said about how SOA and EDA are unique "architecture styles". It seems like only one or the other architectural prin...