Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This is what EA teams do best

Recently there has been some discussions on a few forums/groups on the role and responsibilities of Enterprise Architecture Team. As I was going though my previous presentation to the IT leadership team, I came across these slide that I had presented in 2003. Thought it was still relevant for today's discussion.

I used these slide to start the discussion on the need for developing an EA road map and also help increase by headcount to include Information and Infrastructure Architects for which I had no coverage. Yes! I did get the incremental head-count.

As reference you may also want to check my previous blogs on:

- Yogish

No comments:

Key Learnings - Using EDA to implement the core SOA principle of "loose-coupling"!!!

A lot has been said about how SOA and EDA are unique "architecture styles". It seems like only one or the other architectural prin...