SOA is not.....
- SOA is not about technology
- Web Services is not SOA
- SOA is not dead - it has the same symptoms as global warming (too much pollution in the air)
- SOA is not defined as "A camel is a horse desinged by a committee"
- It is not a case of Chicken (Business Architecture) and the egg (SOA)
- SOA is not entirely about reuse
- SOA is not expensive - it follows Archimede's Priciples :)
- SOA is not a product or a platform
- SOA is not about registry & repository
- SOA does not start with a big bang
Just my thoughts and please do feel free to drop me line with your comments and/or feedback.