Key Learning from reclycling
- I had not recycled the boxed for a very long time - so it was complete mess in the garage.
- About a decade back you could just put the boxed out and the garbage collectors would take it for recycling - not any more. We now need to break down the boxes - flatten them and stack them in the provided container in a systematic manner - otherwise they WILL leave them behind.
- As I was breaking down the boxed - realized that the technology has changed. It is very easy to flatten and stack them.
- However, there were a couple of boxes where I need to use brute force, cut them and even stand on them to forcefully flatten them. Some of them were recentely manufactured ones - guess they did not use the latest technology
- These days - eveything seems to come in box, no matter what you buy.
- It is important to recycle the boxed on a weekly basis - instead of waiting for a long time. The longer you wait the worse it gets.
Hmm!! - haven't I heard this before? :)