Monday, October 01, 2007

Key Learnings: SOA Key Success Factors (BEA-IT 2002-2006)

Based on my conversation with my peers in the industry, there is still a lot of keen desire by IT Leadership teams to understand the key success factors for adopting SOA. Following are the list of key success factors we (IT leadership team) had identified while I was the CTO-IT at BEA Systems.
  1. Build the right team
  2. Organize for success
  3. Build coalition with business partners
  4. Maintain Flexibility

The slides of these are available here. I have created a link of all my key learning blogs at my structured blog.

No comments:

Key Learnings - Using EDA to implement the core SOA principle of "loose-coupling"!!!

A lot has been said about how SOA and EDA are unique "architecture styles". It seems like only one or the other architectural prin...